Greater flexibility, easier implementation
LogFire’s best-in-class supply chain solutions can be hosted two ways, in the LogFire Cloud or with a traditional on-premise model, giving you more choices for implementation. This degree of flexibility makes it easier to tailor an implementation plan that matches your timeline, budget, and resources.
Hosting in the Cloud
LogFire Cloud-hosting lets you access your secure WMS application from any computer or Internet-connected mobile device. You gain all the benefits of a full-scale WMS with less hardware and lower costs.
How it works:
- LogFire will install the application on its servers.
- LogFire maintains the servers and database to ensure faster system response times.
- Our best-in-class 24/7 help desk will be available to support your operation.
Benefits of Cloud-hosting:
- Minimize your hardware, operating, and maintenance costs.
- Avoid individual patch downloads with centralized upgrades.
- Focus budgets on competitive advantages and business growth rather than infrastructure.
LogFire uses time tested secure protocols like HTTPS, the same protocol used by banks and other financial institutions. In other words, each user session is encrypted to prevent unauthorized access to data. We host our servers in SAS70 Type II data centers around the world. The technology stack we have chosen to use in the browser has inherent protections against vulnerabilities.
To ensure your system is secure, LogFire’s Cloud-based solution offers the following:
- Disaster Recovery
- Fail Over
- Preventative Monitoring
- System Backups
On-premise hosting – customized to your needs
LogFire offers traditional on-premise hosting in which our solution is installed on your equipment and your IT department maintains the system with LogFire’s support.
How it works:
- LogFire’s solution is installed on your local hardware.
- LogFire teaches your IT department how to use and maintain the system.
- LogFire will train your personnel on how to use the solution.
- LogFire will provide ongoing functional and technical support that is tailored to your needs.
- You will never have to pay for an upgrade; all LogFire upgrades are included in the maintenance fees and optional for on-premise solutions.
Regardless of the option you choose, LogFire is there to support your WMS needs. Our mission is to deliver our best in-class service and ensure that you reduce risk during your implementation.
To find out more about what LogFire’s hosting options and how they can help get you up and running quickly—and smoothly—email Info@LogFire.com for a demo.