Service Support Over the Entire Product Life Cycle
During an implementation, everyone focuses on delivering a successful go-live. But what about afterwards? How do you maintain quality during peak seasons or during the next phases of the project? This is where LogFire can help.
With the experience of more than 100+ go-live engagements, LogFire consultants know how to guide you through the full software lifecycle.
We use our expertise to help you:
- Design the most intelligent warehouse software for your operation
- Find gaps between base packages and business requirements
- Create modifications when needed
- Improve overall functional design
- Conduct functional testing (Unit and Component)
- Integration test with host systems and MHE
- Volume test to improve performance
- Deliver training on key functions and systems
- Support the go-live effort
- Provide post-go-live support
Maybe there are go-live issues that can’t be closed (such as, how to support the warehouse during holiday or peak seasons). We help you to address unresolved issues and find the best solutions at each phase of operation. LogFire can help fill that gap with experienced professionals who can get the job done—quickly and efficiently.